sâmbătă, 11 aprilie 2009

FmyLife

"Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML"

"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"

Nu stiu cum le gasesc dar sunt de groaza. Daca sunteti amatoare de faze fun pana la un anumit punct sau faze care va fac sa spuneti OMG! va recomand Fmylife.

3 comentarii:

  1. Wow that's craziness about the passport & DOB!!

    xoxox,
    CC

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. a lot of girls are obssesed with the whole edward twilight book/movie including my teenage sister. they are crazy!
    xoxo
    mina

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. haha oh dear those are crazy!! I read fmylife.com too hehe

    RăspundețiȘtergere